What you’ll learn
- An advanced practical skillset in defeating all online threats — advanced hackers, trackers, malware and all Internet nastiness including mitigating government spying and mass surveillance.
- Start a career in cyber security. Become a cyber security specialist.
- The very latest up-to-date information and methods.
- We cover operating system security, privacy, and patching — On Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, MacOS and Linux.
- Explore the threat landscape — Darknets, dark markets, zero day vulnerabilities, exploit kits, malware, phishing and much more.
- You will master encryption in an easy to follow crash course.
- Go in-depth into security through physical and virtual isolation and compartmentalization. Covering sandboxes, application isolation, virtual machines, Whonix and Qubes OS.
- You will learn about nation state secret tracking and hacking infrastructure.
- A certificate of completion is available signed by the instructor Nathan House so CPE credits can be claimed. An off-site sign-up is required to provide your details for this